Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just walking around the market.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Libowy
Admin

Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:53 pm

"Great!" I let out a sigh of relief. "Should we take her with us?" I motion my head at the door.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:55 pm

"My throat. I need water." My throat felt like a desert in a bad, dry way. I was not happy at the moment. Half because I was off the ground and I couldn't feel the vibrations they were making in the other room and part two was that I felt really bad.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:01 pm

"I don't know. We'll ask her. Come on." I walked back on in.
"Ok dear, hold on." my mom said getting some water from her canteen.
"Here." Mom said giving it to the girl.
"Mom, I'm leaving." I said. quickly.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 pm

My eyes turned the size of tennis balls. I figured we'd leave without a trace. I guess that changed. I walked over to the little girl. "Hey. I don't think we met before. I'm Danshi-Chi. You said something about a lost sister. I think I might know where to find her."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:15 pm

My mom sighed.
"I guess this was inedtiveable. Ok, take the food." My mom said.
I ran up and hugged my mother.
"Thank you so much Mom." I said. Iturned to my little sister.
"Joy, try not to give Mom and Dad to much trouble." I said.
I turn to Danshi.
"ready." I said.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:19 pm

"Um, yeah. let's take the route through the market. We might want to bye something." I held up a pouch of the coins I toke from the fountain. "I don't think dough will be a problem."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:26 pm

I roll my eyes.
"Alright. Come on." I said grabbing, aiming for his wrist but grabbed his hand by mistake.
"Oh sorry." I blushed, letting go.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:31 pm

I smiled. "You just can't contain yourself can you?" I asked mockingly. "O.K. let's go." I started heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 pm

I quickly grab the basket, kiss the top of my sister's head, hugged my mother and was out in a flash. I lightly punched his arm.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:24 pm

i watched her grab his hand ,i seeethed with jealousy why is it the water bender had someone to love her or were they juust friends ...i stayed in the distance hopeing they wouldent see me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just walking around the market.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Fire Nation :: Market Place-
Jump to: