Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just walking around the market.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Just walking around the market. Empty
PostSubject: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 pm

I walked around taking in my surroundings. The shouts, the smells, the sights. Though living in hiding, not telling any one, not even my family about my bending the market was calming. In a weird crowded way. I take in a deep breath. Mabe this wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:00 pm

I stumble into a market. I was so tired and weak from hunger and thirst. I sit down on a crate and get my slowly lightening bag for money. I sigh as I find my two last coins. Running away was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:10 pm

I pay the man in the market for two apples and put them in my bag, along with three apples I didn't pay for. On my way trying to not be cought for stealing, I see a very depressed looking girl, holding two coins. I figure those are her last two coins. I walk over to the nearest fountain, make sure no one is around, and force the coins to the top using water bending. I grab the coins and walk over to the girl. Extending the hand that held the coins I spoke. "Go a head. Take 'em."
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:31 pm

I look at the boy. "Thanks. But I know you took the coins from the fountain and those two apples." I say in a hoarse voice. I could tell by the weight he was before he got the apples and the weight of the apples (I was really good at math). I take the coins. "Money can't buy a lost sister can it?" I was sad, hungry, thirsty, and in need of a real bed for a change. Suddenly everything when black as I faint from everything.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 pm

I heard the thud of a person falling. I turn around and saw a young girl passed out on the ground, laying next to a boy. I run over and bend down. I take the small amout of water I have in my canteen and pour it down her throat.
"Come on, kid. You can make it." I whispered. I turned and looked at the boy.
"What happened?" I demanded. I reconized the boy as a local. I looked at some coins in his hands. The coins were wet but his hands were dry, and I know it's not from the hot sun.
"How is it your hands are dry yet those coins are wet?" I asked my eyebrows rising and my mouth turning down.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:47 pm

I wince at her question. She didn't appear to be a firebender, but I couldn't risk it.Even more so since there was a crowd gathering around us. "I'll tell you later. I noticed she was low on money, so I tried to give some coins. Then she past out. she said something about a lost sister." I took one look at the unconscious girl, and knew the major problem. "She's dehydrated, possible hungry too." I drop my bag leaving the apples everywhere. I hand my canteen to the girl taking her's. I run over to the nearest water station. using waterbending I fill the canteen with out even getting it wet. I felt really stupid now that I realized I used waterbending, in the fire nation. Disregarding that I come back to where the girl fainted. My heart stopped as soon as I saw who else was there. it was the apple seller. "So, you're a thief, and a waterbender. The government will be happy I turned you in," He stated in a deep voice. He was huge, with elephants for biceps. I curse under my breath. I was doomed.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 pm

"Sir really? A waterbender? Are you sure you're not ill? He couldn't possibly be one. He's as much fire nation as myself. As for a theif my cusion is teriblly bad about that. Tell you what sir. I'll pay for the apples as soon as I get here to marrow." I said flashing my "cusion" a dirty look. I picked up the uncounuos girl lightly.
"Come on. We need to get to Mother. Bring your bag." I said sternly. I walked over to him.
"Follow my lead, kay?" I whispered so only he could hear. "Just follow me."
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:26 am

As soon as we were out of earshot I whispered to her, still trying not to be discovered. "Nice cover up. Thanks. So, what nationality are you? I can tell you're not fire nation." I was more grateful than I appeared. With out her around, I'd be dead, or at least in prison. I couldn't have made it out using waterbending.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:27 pm

" No problem. Well both of my parents are Northen Water Tribe. Real sticklers on who can bend a certian way. Though I was raised up in Ba Sing Sa along with my older Brother and younger sister." I whispered. I walked on some more quiet.
"You know you should be careful both with bending and stealing. I hear Oazi let's Azula handle that kinda stuff."
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:25 pm

"I know I should be more careful, but I'm not. It was what I was taught. I was told bending powers were things that should not be hidden, and goods belong to those who need them most. guess that's what I get for growing up in a street gang." I look over at her. "Here, let me take her for a sec." I gentle lift the girl out of her hands. "I didn't catch your name. Mind telling me?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 pm

I blushed slightly.
"I'm Kiona, but every one calls me Ki. Street gang. I don't suppose those guys know your talent. Oh turn right here." I said turning right.
"Here we go. I used to live here before my house was built. The Fire Lily Inn. I know the workers here very well." I said standing before the inn.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:00 pm

I felt as I was carried. I hated being carried. When my feet were off the ground I couldn't sense things around me and I was helpless. I start to dream about the night the fire-nation attacked my neighbor-hood in Ba-Sing-Sa, the night I last saw my sister. Then it changed to a day a while back when I was on a path out-side of no where. I had stopped at took a doll out of my back-pack. My parents had only had enough money to get one so we shared. It had been her night to sleep with it. I had found it a few miles away from Ba-Sing-Sa.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm

"Then let's go!" I charge in the doors. Once inside I realized I was being rude. "I'm Danshi-Chi. About what you said just a while ago, you think I have talent?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 pm

"Yeah. Waterbending. I learned some myself, based on firebending. My perents and brother don't know about it. Stay right here." I said running off for a moment.
"Ms. Kiona." a familair voice said.
"Liko! I have friend need of some help. Can she have a room?" I asked.
"Of course." He said.
I ran back to my friends.
"Room 13." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:21 pm

I look at the sigh and turn left. There near the end of the hall was room thirteen. I walts in and set the girl on the bed. After that I sat down on the bed beside that. Liko must've thought one of us were staying as well. "So..."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Ok now I was blushing majorly.
"sooo..." I repeated looking down, smiling.
He's kinda cute. I thought. My mouth made a O shape as I realized that I said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm

I tried to hold back a laugh, then a blush. "Really? That's interesting. Tell me more."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:28 pm

"Like what?" I asked, looking up. I blushed some more. I knew my cheeks were as red as a firebender's fire.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:51 pm

"You can play dumb. I might've picked on you for liking me, if I didn't feel the same way." I stuck my hands behind my head, and leaned back on the bed post. "It's a shame I have to leave in the morning."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

"Leave why would you leave?" I asked, sitting down next to him. A knock came from the door.
"Come in." I said. I watched as my mother and little 12 year old sister walk.
"Hey. Liko sent us a hawk. Thought you needed a healer." Mom said.
"And food." Joy, my sister added showing a basket.
"Mom, Joy this is my friend Danshi-chi. Danshi-chi this is my mom nd little sister." I said.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 pm

"Nice to meet both of you." I looked at Ki. "Mind talking to me a bit? Outside the room preferably." I took one last look at the little girl, before I walk outside the room.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:11 pm

I wake up suddenly. When the weakness and denigration hit me and I fell back into bed. I close my eyes for a second then open them to look at the two kids who brought me here. "Wha- What happened?" I say in my parched voice. Seeing them leaving. I realize I was in a bed and remembered how much I'd been missing one.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:18 pm

"You fainted. Ki go ahead. Joy and I will help her." My mother said waving me out. I heard her say.
"Ok, dear were do you feel the most pain." I walked outside and looked at Danshi-chi.
"Yeah?" I whispered so Joy or my mother wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:29 pm

"Look, I'm wanted for several crimes in the fire nation. that's why I'm leaving. I didn't want to tell you around your mom, cause that would change her opinion of me. I'm leaving at four in the morning. I heading for the water nation. you can come with me." I looked into her eyes to make sure she knew I was serous. "Come on. It won't be hard to get on the ship."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

"I-I I don't know." I said looking away from him. I thought about it for a minute.
"Ok. I'll come with you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just walking around the market.   Just walking around the market. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just walking around the market.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Fire Nation :: Market Place-
Jump to: