Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maki Husko My charrie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki

Maki Husko My charrie Empty
PostSubject: Maki Husko My charrie   Maki Husko My charrie Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Name: Maki Husko

Bender: Yes

If yes what element: Storm (Origin : Fire)

Physical appearance: He has short wind blown brown hair, Bright eyes, that sometimes change from blue to green depending on the day. Maki Is tall about 6' 5" already and is still growing. His wild appearance is topped off with somewhat shredded clothes. He has a dark grey shirt and black shorts. He wears these same clothes all year round.

Personality: Along with his wild appearance is his wild personality. Maki can be bright and happy one minute and then have his mood darken in another for no reason. He can change the weather in a slight way. He CANT create large storms like hurricanes or Tornado's. He CAN create lightning and snow flurries.

weapon of choice: Two short Crystal daggers, they help direct the lightning and storms.

Other info: n/a

History: (to be continued)

theme song:

Picture:
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maki Husko My charrie   Maki Husko My charrie Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Sorry. Storm is not an element. Sounds good but I will not accept him right now and history is needed. Please fix and finish.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maki Husko My charrie   Maki Husko My charrie Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Judging be the Chari, I would make him a waterbender. Just eliminate the lightning parts and we're good. And I understand you not being able to finish him right now. I do the same thing. finish him when ever you're ready, and I give him a look
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maki Husko My charrie   Maki Husko My charrie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maki Husko My charrie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Rules and Joining :: Joining-
Jump to: