Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers

Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...  Empty
PostSubject: Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...    Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Name : Ryu Tanekai

Age (12+): 14

Bender yes/no: Yesh.

If yes what element: Fire.

Physical apperance: Like the fire he has learned to control, Ryu's hair is a bright orange, twinned with dark amber eyes. His skin is pale, and his body type is lean. He considers himself to be tall, standing at 5"6, although some people are taller than him. He has a small tattoo on his wrist of a star, which he used to colour in everyday. He usually dresses in black or red, and enjoys going bare-chested.
Personality: Ryu was always cursed with a firey temper, along with an incurable thirst for correct grammar. He has a slight tendancy to be rebellious, but knows when to step it down a notch. Like his element, he is also wild, and hates to be tied back or restrained. He is also very unpredictable, and once you get him started, you'll never be able to stop him.

Weapon of choice: His bending skillz (yes, the `z` is nessacary.) and five ninja throwing stars. He also has a knife that is hidden away under his belt, but hates using it.

Other info: He's very judgemental, and will never back down when he has an oppinion.

History: Ryu was raised as an only child by his parents in the Fire Nation, being trained in the fire arts since he could walk. When he wasn't bending, he would be sat on his own reading or doing some other studious thing, like writing or algebra. Never one for social contact, Ryu had never had many friends, opting to spend more time with imaginary people of his own creating. He always said to his worried parents that, "Imaginary people aren't complete douches. Real people are." And so, his system has continued for fourteen years.
Optionals: Has a habit of talking to himself.

theme song: Fire -- Kasabian

Picture: (Will upload tommorow)

Last edited by Salad Fingers on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...    Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Great chari, but I think you might need to put more history . after that feel free to role-play
P.S. you now have the ability to accept Charis. have fun
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net
Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers

PostSubject: Re: Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...    Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks Libowy. Don't worry. I was just saving him to finish later. I had scouts, and didn't want to lose what little work I had done...
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...    Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:36 pm

I understand. I'm a scout to
Back to top Go down
Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers

PostSubject: Re: Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...    Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 pm

xD Scouts are amazing... We rock. Razz So, thanks again... I can accept people's characters? Is that what you said?
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...    Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:11 pm

yes it is. yeah accept peoples Charis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...    Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salad Finger's Imaginary Friends...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Rules and Joining :: Joining-
Jump to: